MyMenu1

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Jacinda Ardern (Prime Minister of New Zealand)

Jacinda Ardern (born 26 July 1980) is a New Zealand politician who has been serving as the 40th prime minister of New Zealand and the leader of the Labour Party since 2017. When she was first elected to the House of Representatives at the age of 28 years in 2008, she was the youngest member of parliament and when she became prime minister at the age of 37 years, she was the world's youngest female head of state.

A few days ago I wrote an email and requested an autograph and today I received a signed photo.


Address used: j.ardern@ministers.govt.nz


Sent: 4 May 2021
Received: 22 May 2021


Jacinda Ardern - Prime Minister of New Zealand



Signed photo next to the envelope I received

1 comment:

  1. Hi Timo,
    My name is Marian Stoica, I'm from Romania, and I have the same hobby as you, collecting aurographs from singers, actors, politicians and athletes!
    I also managed to get some autographs from the Italian actresses Maya Sansa and Claudia Cardinale, and from the Dutch singer (saxophonist) Candy Dulfer!
    Timo, I would like to have a picture with Jacinda Ardern's autograph!
    Please tell me, how did you do it?
    This my e-mail address, write me more on e-mail:sto.marian@gmail.com
    Kind regards, Marian Stoica

    ReplyDelete